Last one to post #859

Chick comes in saying a used car dealer sent her to us because one of her HID headlights are not working.  Apparently she just bought the car and the dealer is paying for it.  So before getting into diagnosing the issue, we let he know that someone will have to be here to pay for it.  Otherwise she would have to pay for it, then get reimbursed by the dealer.  She gives us attitude blah blah blah.  Like chick, that is like you walking in saying Joe down the street said to fix the issue and he will pay us.  We do not know them and won't be doing parts/service without getting paid.  Stupid AF.

1 hour ago, Super Dave said:

I think we should set up a BMW tech support line. 1-800-no-ma’am 

@no ma'am

1 hour ago, Bham said:

:lol    his email can be = no ma'am @ nazicarlover.com 

Screw you guys :lol  somebody come help me with this 92 camaro defroster having shit.... :please

Oh Hell No @no ma'am :nope   Love you Bro, but you're on your on with that one. :hide   Just make sure you don't bump that braid to hard, it could pop off the glass. :gasp   

I never have luck trying to cut those to fit without trimming after install.  I Shrink it and cut it to fit right up against the braid.  It will touch after install but not to much, then you can trim it and touch it up.  

If no braid just let it run long and don't worry about it, it will be fine.  

Edited by Bham

Just got screwed by the plotter,  I took in a new Bentley SUV w/ shield this morning, plotted and shrank every thing. Started to lay film and not 1 window fit!

I wish stuff like that would just be left off these databases, or maybe labeled

”untested”

I have noticed that super cars or exotic cars tend to be hit or miss or the years are not current. If film designs doesn’t have it then usually precision cut doesn’t either. The other day I did a very average car like a 2016 Hyundai Elantra GT and film design had a completely different car. You would figure that in 2-3 years someone would have called and complained. Rolls Royce Dawn had 2 years earlier and quarter windows didn’t fit. Rest of the car dead on. What software are you using? 

Edited by Sunbreakers

1 minute ago, Sunbreakers said:

I have noticed that super cars or exotic cars tend to be hit or miss or the years are not current. If film designs doesn’t have it then usually precision cut doesn’t either. The other day I did a very average car like a 2016 Hyundai Elantra GT and film design had a completely different car. You would figure that in 2-3 years someone would have called and complained. What software are you using? 

I had to leave film designs their shit is terrible.