Last one to post #861

My Jeep hit 305K on the way to work this morning. :drive   :wow  

[mention=177]Roach[/mention]  I've gotten away from the chains almost completely.  The meat and 2 two places is where it's at. :fat   I might eat Chik-Fil-A every now and again, and this local chain called Milo's is pretty good, but that's about it.  The only other chain we eat at is Cracker Barrel, otherwise it's a local place. :food  

Is the Milos restaurants the same people that make the sweet tea in grocery stores?

6 minutes ago, DynamicATL said:

Mercedes drivers are classy, sophisticated.  :lol  Plus we don't break down as much as BMW.  :lol

I think I like the Mercedes better, only issue is no dealers around here. IDK maybe a Cadillac for me :money

21 minutes ago, wade_660 said:

Is the Milos restaurants the same people that make the sweet tea in grocery stores?

Yes, and no.  The daughter in the family has control of the tea and made it nationwide.  Good Stuff.  

The rest of the family has control of the burger joints and the famous sauce that will never be bottled and sold to the public.  Only two people have the recipe to the sauce and it is made fresh and delivered to the restaurants.  If they were to bottle it, they would have to add preservatives and change the recipe, and they say that will never happen.  

If you are ever in the area, or near a Milo's Hamburgers,,, you should really give it a try.  It's a one of a kind burger and you won't get any lettuce and tomato with it.  

Onions (grilled or not), cheese and sauce are your only options. :fat  

9 minutes ago, jh812 said:

@TintDude I got a complaint :lol damn I'm tired of pulling up somebody's profile and no info being there. Experience location etc. Would be nice if that stuff was mandatory to sign up.

I totally agree, couple of problems though...

The spammers are pretty sneaky and since profiles can include links etc, often they register, edit their profile to include some spam links, then never post, and we are none the wiser. Took me a while to figure out that was happening and find all the accounts that did that. 

Since then, I made it so that you have to make at least one post before being able to edit your profile. Even when not restricted, not many people do bother to fill it out, but now they get blocked from doing so if they've never posted.

2 hours ago, Bham said:

If you are ever in the area, or near a Milo's Hamburgers,

Can we set up some kind of chain?? Like.. you buy some... drive it to person #1 that is about 90 min from you... give it them, they drive it to person #2 that is 90 min from them, all the way up to NJ? :chin  It may not get to me warm, but it should get to me within the day.  :idea