Mobile business ideas

22 hours ago, Whyme said:

I’ve been a mobile window tinter for over 15 years, there are definitely some tricks to it that shops don’t know how to do ! I do tint in  the full sun sometimes , the one thing I won’t do without is a place to plug-in . Battery banks and converters never did the trick for me ! I’ve been working on a how to video I need to cut and edit ! 

What about a generator??

Edited by quality tintz

I’ve used a generator before , a big gas powered one ! But then you have to have a big vehicle to haul it in ! On top of that it’s expensive ! So I prefer to offer to go to the clients home or work ! And if that does not work I offer for them to bring it to my home ! And I let them watch tv while I tint 

Cleanliness just depends on the situation , if I’m on concrete and it’s not windy , I just work fast and it comes out clean ! If it’s windy sometimes I will take the pretective layer off inside the car ! I almost always take the protective layer off inside the car for the rear window , unless it’s a little hatchback window . Obviously if your on dirt it’s going to be a problem ! The video is almost ready . I will show a bunch of my tricks I just need to edit it down it’s really long right now ! 

On 7/6/2018 at 12:48 AM, Whyme said:

Cleanliness just depends on the situation , if I’m on concrete and it’s not windy , I just work fast and it comes out clean ! If it’s windy sometimes I will take the pretective layer off inside the car ! I almost always take the protective layer off inside the car for the rear window , unless it’s a little hatchback window . Obviously if your on dirt it’s going to be a problem ! The video is almost ready . I will show a bunch of my tricks I just need to edit it down it’s really long right now ! 

If you're on youtube let me know your name on there, also if you do post a video tag me please, i'm interested in mobile. Out here the problem is bugs and pollen, i walk to my car i have a bunch of gnats around me, what do you about bugs?

6 hours ago, Tint Slayer said:

If you're on youtube let me know your name on there, also if you do post a video tag me please, i'm interested in mobile. Out here the problem is bugs and pollen, i walk to my car i have a bunch of gnats around me, what do you about bugs?

Peel inside the Car..plexiglass maybe...he said he peels back glass inside too cant wait too see this!!!!

I'm downloading it now to youtube , it will take a little while its in 4k . soon I will send a link. but the only  catch is this car I tinted is a hatchback . so didn't get the show how I peel off the layer inside the car. but I will Make another video soon and show you.  

Edited by Whyme

52 minutes ago, Whyme said:

I'm downloading it now to youtube , it will take a little while its in 4k . soon I will send a link. but the only  catch is this car I tinted is a hatchback . so didn't get the show how I peel off the layer inside the car. but I will Make another video soon and show you.  

Sweet send that link quick I will subscribe quick im jbird575 on there!!! Can't wait too see how you do back glass peel in  car.....

5 minutes ago, Ryker said:

@quality tintz the torch attachment you listed did nothing for me.  Was like my Wagner heat gun on low.  Would work but very slow.  A PDR guy had it and likes it did heating up car panels. 

Thanks not worth 80 or 90 bucks then bro....wonder if map gas would be hotter yellow bottle???

Edited by quality tintz