Any tricks on reverse rolling windshields ???

Here’s how I do a reverse roll on a back glass. Once you’re done shrinking clean the back glass with the pattern on it. Now spray the pattern. This will kill the static. Peel on side and make sure the liner doesn’t fall back on the pattern. This is why cleaning is super important prior to peeling because it can happen. Spray the pattern and repeat on the other side. Now just roll it up and it doesn’t need to be too tight of a roll. Once inside pull your pattern down like 12” then flip the liner over and begin sliding your pattern in place. Unroll it over the backglass. Once you’re near the end peel the liner off completely. This works the same for the front windshield. 

Wipe down the A pillars and entire dashboard thoroughly. Or remove them completely(A pillars). Prep, squeegee then wet again-feel with your hand to make sure you didn’t miss anything on the glass. Wet. Wipe the sides from top to bottom with a paper towel. Final squeegee, DO NOT HIT THE HEADLINER(if you do, start over). Spray sides from top to bottom to flush any contamination down. Light spray on windshield except top 3”-4” of windshield. I’m sure you already have the reverse roll technique down, so next step is install. Sometimes I stick the side and unravel across the glass, sometimes I unravel it all the way across the dash then start working the film on from bottom to top. Hope that was clear and helps a little. 

Edited by Blackwolftinting
Baby Shark, dooo do dooo dooooo