Decorative Film

Is there any other place to purchase these film? Seems like the only place i find them at is at decorativefilm.com. Is there a way to become a dealer for these film. Its expensive as shit and its annoying that im buying it from a 3rd party. Or atleast I think they are a 3rd party.

3mhave a hugh selection, llumar have good selection.  We maily use 3M deco film.  We own digital plotter that range from 30k to 150k each.  When we were looking to buy a digital printer that can print white ink, it was a million dollar for 1 printer and was advised that printing white is difficult.  That is why deco film is expensive. Decorate dfilm.com sell 3M film for 40% more than what I get it for from 3M.  They are charging alot knowing that most don’t do much in deco film. 

19 hours ago, Midtown Houston said:

3mhave a hugh selection, llumar have good selection.  We maily use 3M deco film.  We own digital plotter that range from 30k to 150k each.  When we were looking to buy a digital printer that can print white ink, it was a million dollar for 1 printer and was advised that printing white is difficult.  That is why deco film is expensive. Decorate dfilm.com sell 3M film for 40% more than what I get it for from 3M.  They are charging alot knowing that most don’t do much in deco film. 

Check out Mimaki's offerings

Mimaki-UCJV300-160-in.jpg

https://mimaki.com/product/inkjet/print-cut/ucjv300-series/