Last One To Post #907

20 minutes ago, no ma'am said:

:bat get em.... :beer sup girl @highplains

:beer

2 minutes ago, jh812 said:

@highplains have you done the Ford fiesta hatch? That's a little pain in the ass one as well. That and that damn Buick whatever it is :lol

I have actually, it's been awhile but I don't remember fighting it really. Had a Pilot in for fronts at the end of the day, fought me worse than normal and the customer(another dealership) was up my ass over time. That's what I get for fitting them in last minute as a favor. I've done all the Buicks without issue, which one gives you trouble? 

3 minutes ago, highplains said:

:beer

I have actually, it's been awhile but I don't remember fighting it really. Had a Pilot in for fronts at the end of the day, fought me worse than normal and the customer(another dealership) was up my ass over time. That's what I get for fitting them in last minute as a favor. I've done all the Buicks without issue, which one gives you trouble? 

I think it's the verano. Not that it's really trouble but both just hard to reach and not drag it on something. IDK if you'd want to give it a try but here's a handsome fella removing those quarters.