Last One To Post #907

:woot2

Got a gift certificate from Christmas sitting at the shop they aren't picking up til Sunday evening. Looks like I know what I'll be doing Sunday :lol sad thing it was for a friend so a little discounted. Full suv but wife mentioned she didn't really want the back done. Ok let's upgrade the fronts to the ceramic at my normal rate and same price haha.

:yeah:lol

@Bham I've had a smell I'm my shop bathroom the past maybe week. Couldn't figure out what it was but only happened when the fan was running. Mentioned it to my neighbor he said right away, the wax ring. Guess I'll be changing that this weekend.

Yeah the wax ring thing isn't really that hard, just nyastee   :nothankyou   @jh812Just make sure not to over tighten the toilet when you reset it. :trustme  :embar 

Also.. pull it before you go buy the wax ring.  You might need the type with pvc bottom on it, since it is a commercial building :dunno 

Edited by Bham

:wall

I'd really like to know why all the manufacturers are going to these stupid little quarter windows in the front doors. I'm sure some engineer has an explanation, but they're worthless and a pain in the ass. Seriously just put the fucking mirror back where it's supposed to go, where it looks natural and not like a tacked on afterthought. :soapbox

On that note :40