Last one to post #910

Congrats!

@WearTheFoxHat   " Get a P1000 and you can stay home and take them.... The 125x zoom is NUTS. Puts my P900 to shame "

That is INSANE!! My camera is a Nikon D40 and has an 18-55mm lens. It's not terrible, but yeah... would like something better. Just not sure it's worth spending the $$$ on one when I really only use it maybe 3-5 times a year at special things like zoo trips or when I have any foster puppies.

'evening all....

Got done the smart tint install. Gotta go back once they get the final piece that wasn't sent. This install went much better - mainly due to it being our 2nd job, and probably 18th panel installing it, so we're getting our groove down.

Still not a huge fan of the film... I do think the guy that has been ordering the film needs to adjust his measurements some - the pieces need to be a tad smaller on all sides.

Once we go back to finish they should have all the electric part done and I'll get a vid of it working, which I'm considering putting on my website and trying to sell my own jobs with it. :chin