Last one to post #912

If I were to ever decide to kill myself, I'd do it the morning after the clocks change, and after having sent letters to every since person in the whole US govt stating that the reason was due to the time change.

It's so long overdue to be done away with. And honestly, if NY would decide to do it, everyone else would fall... IMO.

Morning everybody :sad   Sad night last night and this morning.  Came home last night to two of our three cats dead in the yard from a random dog attack. :mad   

spent the morning digging a spot for them on the back property line. :cry   Life sucks when it hits you like that.  

Edited by Bham

18 minutes ago, TintDude said:

Oh man, so sorry Jason. I'd be so pissed. :mad 

Yeah, rather pissed.  It was combination of things.... my daughters Husky was on the back porch because of weather so the cats couldn't get up on the porch to escape.  

Our older female cat that we inherited from her Dad when he passed, and the new little female kitten. :sad 

The boy was probably out in the woods and not even around when it happened.  Not sure really.  

It is sad, but we are animal people.  This goes along with it.  We will continue. :mellow: