Bad job or normal issue?

Recently bought a second hand car (VF Commodore) in near perfect condition and had a local, very reputable company tint my windows using Rayno Phantom S7.

All looks good, however when I collected the car I pointed out a bubble on the rear windshield. The tinter told me that there was some sort of residue from a sticker (?) and he couldn't remove it as scraping it risked damaging the rear demister. He also assured me that once the adhesive dried properly that it would be clear and not noticeable.

Well, it's certainly not disappearing, and I can't not see it; it makes the tint job seem pretty second-rate. I feel like it should have been easily removable with a solvent, or scraped off with a little care. 

My question is, am I being too particular here? Is this fairly normal? Or should I return the vehicle and insist that the problem be corrected?

Thanks,

Domenic.

Capture.PNG

IMG_3262.JPG

IMG_3267.jpg

Thanks for all the advice. I think I'll take it down this week and ask them to redo it. I am a bit worried they'll deliberately damage the demister to prove a point, or use shitty tint film instead..

I'm guessing the damaged section everyone's referring to is the dark shaded spot on the lower right hand side?