Xpel Prime CS vs SunTek Carbon

Go with the xpel!  You can look at suntek wrong and scratch the hell out of it. I’m excessively rough on film and have never scratched xpel films!  Heat rejection is great for a color stable dyed film. And personally the xpel takes way more abuse shrinking it that the suntek!

Suntek changed something with the liner in last year or so that made the liner pull easier. I asked about the scratching and they said theres no plan to change it since it may change other characteristics in the film. As for scratching its not an issue anymore for me, mainly due to keeping tools smooth. Its the easiest to shrink for me and imperfections and dots press out better than anything Ive used. 

Edited by pbalentine
Added more information

1 hour ago, pbalentine said:

Suntek changed something with the liner in last year or so that made the liner pull easier. I asked about the scratching and they said theres no plan to change it since it may change other characteristics in the film. As for scratching its not an issue anymore for me, mainly due to keeping tools smooth. Its the easiest to shrink for me and imperfections and dots press out better than anything Ive used. 

You'd think after all the failures they'd want to change something.