New PPF professional install edge lifting. F350

I had a custom xpel install on my 99 f350 lower doors of cab and cab corners. I got it back last night, and looked it over this morning and found the lower cab corner lifting and small bubbles on the lower doors. I contacted my install and he said they will level it out..? I didn’t have edges wrapped because the doors are filled with oil and it drips out sometimes. How should this be fixed properly? I will upload more pictures later. 

1E553C26-115A-4AEF-A9BE-C72BBCFF87F6.jpeg

72CC3EE7-47CB-466B-B788-F4B1076B73D0.jpeg

Edited by 603much1

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, alberts316 said:

Those will NOT go away.  Gonna need a slight trimming or re done prolly

Im afraid that if they have to remove it will pull the paint or clear coat, truck was completely repainted about 40 days before install of PPF kinda wishing i never decided to put this stuff on. And i can tell you if they pull paint they aren’t going to know a thing and tell me its a paint flaw. They basically have already told me this. Just sucks because it was very expensive and if it goes bad it will costs thousands in repairs for absolutely nothing. 

Inspected a little closer and my lower rear half door is lifting a little bit too, these areas are very small but it is not stuck down.. can they even trim or tack areas this small back down without pulling back film. Am I crazy or is this normal with installs?  The white spot is a reflection of my coffee cup. 

F9667442-7BE2-4C6F-9456-0C3059863DAE.jpeg

Edited by 603much1