Anyone here in the tinting business

I’m getting into the home improvement business and I need some heat block window film/tint. How can I get some?

I want to order a big roll. The best I’ve see is the 3M ones but they have dealers who install them they don’t sell them. I does anyone know where I can get top of the line window tint to block heat from homes? The tint needs to be clear.

4 hours ago, NicholasJaxson said:

window tint to block heat from homes? The tint needs to be clear.

My first suggestion is to call one, or more, of the big name film companies and get some educational materials because just asking for that my guess is you don't really know much about how film works and you will end up with a lot of broken glass or unhappy customers for using something that isn't going to solve their problems. 

There is much more to what causes solar heat that a clear film won't block nearly enough heat to make much of a difference. 

:twocents

15 hours ago, NicholasJaxson said:

I’m getting into the home improvement business and I need some heat block window film/tint. How can I get some?

I want to order a big roll. The best I’ve see is the 3M ones but they have dealers who install them they don’t sell them. I does anyone know where I can get top of the line window tint to block heat from homes? The tint needs to be clear.

Nope no one here tints windows!

A clear film isn't going to block that much heat.