Advice - is this tinting job acceptable?

Had a mobile tinter come and apply Rayno S9 nano-ceramic coat on a new sports sedan. I get that no job is perfect, but there's a fair amount of dust bubbles and a couple of fibers trapped on all 4 doors. Thoughts on this job? Am I being unreasonable in asking for this to be fixed?

WhatsApp Image 2024-01-22 at 9.37.55 PM (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-01-22 at 9.37.55 PM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-01-22 at 9.37.55 PM.jpeg

That is a rather bad install.  Could definitely be better BUT being that this is a mobile install it is going to be tough getting done any better. Some mobile installers can do a decent job but not in most cases.  Uncontrolled environment creates horrible installs.  Assuming it is winter wherever you are, having it redone could lead to just about the same quality of install if it is redone mobile.  

12 minutes ago, Bham said:

That is a rather bad install.  Could definitely be better BUT being that this is a mobile install it is going to be tough getting done any better. Some mobile installers can do a decent job but not in most cases.  Uncontrolled environment creates horrible installs.  Assuming it is winter wherever you are, having it redone could lead to just about the same quality of install if it is redone mobile.  

bs there are ways for a tinter to get it right

I will no longer tint vehicles on site, unless I'm certain the conditions under which they expect the job to be done are as good as my shop. And even then, I'd rather book something else in.

I usually get most vehicles done in under 2 hours in my shop. You can easily double that time on site.

A friend of mine still does mobile. Heck, he'll do the job in your driveway if you ask him to, but when the customer calls him to complain about the crap job he says "What did you expect? I did it in your driveway"