06 Corvette - How?

Guest OzTinter

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My rep shrank the back window in less than 15 min. And he did some of the fingers at an angel not up and down and the piece of tint was over sized. Havn't had a vett. since the to try on my own.

\

Probably the same guy :evilgrin

Guest goldtooth
My rep shrank the back window in less than 15 min. And he did some of the fingers at an angel not up and down and the piece of tint was over sized. Havn't had a vett. since the to try on my own.

:duck thats the way :evilgrin

how'd it go?

sorry ididnt reply fuess I forgot but the ears thing worked well...I also agree with the leave it a bit bigger than you need to so you have places to streach it from and move it down if you scorch the bottom...that is the tough part ...I think anyway

I gotts to agree ...pick some other 15%....almost anything will be easier.....

sorry ididnt reply fuess I forgot but the ears thing worked well...I also agree with the leave it a bit bigger than you need to so you have places to streach it from and move it down if you scorch the bottom...that is the tough part ...I think anyway

:fdup cool-works great for me-the last one only took ten minutes to shrink! :eyebrows

Guest De4thMet4LKing00

I used to be scared of these....but now that I have done about 6 or 8 of them....I have NO problem at all. It shouldn't take any more than 15 minutes to shrink the backglass, its very simple. I'd say the doors are tougher to shrink

I used to be scared of these....but now that I have done about 6 or 8 of them....I have NO problem at all. It shouldn't take any more than 15 minutes to shrink the backglass, its very simple. I'd say the doors are tougher to shrink

What brand and type of film are you shrinking in 15 minutes? I need to find a faster shrinking film for this rear ... the Maddy Cool was a bit time consuming but looks great.

What brand and type of film are you shrinking in 15 minutes? I need to find a faster shrinking film for this rear ... the Maddy Cool was a bit time consuming but looks great.

Suntek or OTI

I watched the global dude Jim do one of the in my shop 20 minutes the whole car and it look nice :rollin

Guest Crackz

one of my account the other day had a new 08 to do but I could not get there...so in return they called in the fill in tinter after 3 attempts he walk out on the rear glass...then they called in the fill in to the fill in he got er done 1 piece but left creases ....so like I told them from the beginning I will get it done for them on wednesday so I have to strip and retint it instead of them just waiting for the original appointment crazy azz people maing :rollin:spit:poke

Archived