Help me out (pictures)

Guest rocca08

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rocca08

UPDATE:

DSCN0478.jpg

Got the car fully tinted, ordering a nice 50ft roll and some vinyl for the dot matrix's I used a glue roller/stick thing from wall mart on the dot matrix for the back window. Turned out good, was easier than the side windows. Heat shrunk perfectly, so I am very pleased with final product, the 50ft roll will be 15% though, so I will re-tint the car in 15%, have to do 2 bimmers with the 15%.

Thanks for all the entertainment you provided me with, I guess I am the only edumicated pro window tinter around ;).

Take it easy guys. Don't work to hard, if you are then your doing something wrong!

Guest darkdan
Take it easy guys. Don't work to hard, if you are then your doing something wrong!

"You're" would be the word you're looking for here.

Holy far away picture Batman!

Guest kflemin9
UPDATE:

Got the car fully tinted, ordering a nice 50ft roll and some vinyl for the dot matrix's I used a glue roller/stick thing from wall mart on the dot matrix for the back window. Turned out good, was easier than the side windows. Heat shrunk perfectly, so I am very pleased with final product, the 50ft roll will be 15% though, so I will re-tint the car in 15%, have to do 2 bimmers with the 15%.

Thanks for all the entertainment you provided me with, I guess I am the only edumicated pro window tinter around ;).

Walmart only has one "L" PROTARD

More than one Matrix???? :beer :beer

and I highly doubt your back glass is perfect

Douche Nozzle

Guest 1reddime

Hey shotgundude! I see some imperfect bubbles down at the bottom!

How much Rubbing alcohol did you mix in?

It seems like you need more, because if you had enough those little bubbles would look better....

Dont worry about these other guys on here!

I think if you just mix more rubbing alcohol when you do those expensive Bimmers they will come out Absolutely PERFECT........... :beer

Archived