Help me out (pictures)

Guest rocca08

Guest CajunTinter
Oh ya, my diapers are ready to be shat in, let me know how much you make annually lol.

I guarantee five-O makes more in a year than you will make in 10 trollboy!!!

258Troll_spray.jpg

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kflemin9

note to protard: 1. dont ask for help then start slingin sh-t.

2. dont assume someones uneducated when he has post all over about his education

3. dont expect much more help after putting on the :shock like you did in this thread

maybe you need some education in humility, bc ur attitude now will get you nowhere :shock

Tim dont let this hater get to you do what you do like you do it!! :thumb:dunno

I wish I had the powers to change his screen name to "Protard" :shock:shock:flip:thumb:dunno:bdog

Its all good, the general attitude he projected really irked me. He can slam me all day its when he starts making generalizations about window tinters when I get pizzed. Without TD Protard wouldnt know what to do so there is no need to gloat. Hating on my school was just assinine, that doesnt bother me at all I coulda gone to any school so long as I graduated I'm damn proud of what I've achieved.

I really like this name I made for him though.

:skit Protard :thumb

Guest kflemin9
I wish I had the powers to change his screen name to "Protard" :bdog:skit:skit:shock:shock:flip

Its all good, the general attitude he projected really irked me. He can slam me all day its when he starts making generalizations about window tinters when I get pizzed. Without TD Protard wouldnt know what to do so there is no need to gloat. Hating on my school was just assinine, that doesnt bother me at all I coulda gone to any school so long as I graduated I'm damn proud of what I've achieved.

I really like this name I made for him though.

:skit Protard :dunno

:thumb:thumb

lol im 18yrs old dude school. why? wtf.

im in school... and I lay film.

dont use the P word.

Take it to a pro.. OR... learn some respect for those on here that make a decent living putting tint on cars/houses etc.

if you can learn the latter of the above statement, stick around and you'll be fine, if not... you'll be the brunt of a lot of good times for us :shock thanks for posting pics. it helps us analyze stuff. since you havent done the back glass yet, im gonna say youll want to remove the rear deck and stuff to get a cleaner install. also, make sure to buy the right tools for it. back glass usually requires some more tools than what can be done with the side windows. do a search and youll come up with the stuf needed

Guest rocca08
No you do not, it would be better if you did not say anything, for your sake. lol.

You hate and say I obvisouly didnt go to school, then when I proove you wrong you hate on my school. Grow the f up, I am proud of anyone who earns a degree be it at a community college or ivy league school. It couldnt be more obvious how immature you are. To knock someones school is about as dumb as it gets. Why did you do that? Maybe because you were wrong in your ASSumption. Hate away, I'm proud of my degree and I'm weeks from moving to San Diego for my dream job. You are a punkass 18 yr old who lives with his parents in PA, the only state worse than that is probably Delaware.

Still havent seen your two pieced rear window yet. Go ahead and pick apart my spelling since you have nothing else to say. You cant stand up for yourself for %&$#. Go back to the basement and your low wage job that stops you from being able to afford a decent tintjob or a car that isn't meant for chicks.

Hating on a University, get real. I push every friend I have to get into school and make something of themselves and to you thats not good enough I guess. Wow you are a sad sad person. Pick apart the spelling some more its all you have to say, and it shows everyone here how big of a punkass you are Protard.

I doubt you'll get much from this place anymore callin us uneducated and poor. Many shop owners and installers here make six figures, might or might not be on par with daddy but I know you arent making that. Get back in the basement, your mom is about to find your p**n stash.

I have to agree with TINTDESIGNZ. Your spelling is better except for:

You hate and say I obvisouly didnt go to school

then when I proove you wrong you hate on my school.

and it shows everyone here how big of a punkass you are Protard.

I doubt you'll get much from this place anymore callin us uneducated and poor.

and more but they were more or less grammatical errors.

Archived