How that's TB working out for you?

Hi The /// Man,

If you read this string from the beginning:

You originally reported that the film has been on the car for 15 months and that the customer did not notice any changes.

Subsequently, you stated the film goes bad in 6 months

Subsequently, you stated the film goes bad in 3 months

I stated this car was 15 months. I also referred to another car that was in here at the 6-8 month frame from another post where it was noticeably brown. Did it turn brown the day he brought it to me or do you think that quite possibly it had started in the months before that 6-8 month time period?

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whenever you (or I) or anyone for that matter posts up here, it says as much about you as it does about the subject matter you are posting on. People will form an opinion based on your content, vocabulary, grammar, spelling, sentence structure, writing style, ability to communicate and how forthcoming and consistent you are. If you want to leave this string up here - it's AOK with me.

Well, I would like to think that it says that I care too much about my fellow tint duders and aspire pro tinters that I am willing to share in my experiences and mistakes to help them from having to live through them. Every day I chose to be a part of this community with little to gain on my end other than some entertainment, but give what I can to help out my friends in the industry. I think there is a lack of communication either on my purpose or your understanding. I am sharing my experience, there really is nothing for me to gain or lose by sharing my experience, and I really don't feel I should argue my experience. It just happens to be my experiences with true black have for the most part been negative. There is nothing to argue and I have nothing to gain by sharing my experiences. It's not like I am trying to get you to warranty it, asking for my money back, or doing anything more than posting my experience.

This is beginning to look like My "_____________" fiasco...... :gasp

Howard is the undisputed CHAMPION of customer service....whether or not the film mentioned lasted 1 day or 10 years, it's not up to Him to decide which film to put on what car, in whatever climate........ that is the job of the installer. To expect a non color stable film to NOT go south in a warm weather climate is playing with disaster....especially on a dealer car. :thumb

I think The///Man handled this case in an excellent way, providing His customer with service above and beyond. Next time He knows what not to use.

It pains Me to see two such well respected members of this forum reduced to "He said, He said"....... I call a truce! :err

I must say though, that stuff looks brown as HELL! :lol I'm just sayin' ....... :spit

It pains Me to see two such well respected members of this forum reduced to "He said, He said"....... I call a truce! :thumb

To be honest, I didn't expect this to be an argument and I am horrible with knowing when to stop. So, I will stop. I've said about all that I can say anyways. LOL I have expect to see some certified C & D letter with my name on it. Fact of the matter is I have little more than my name and my blood and sweat, I have nothing to lose or gain in this world, so I just try and do the best I can to help out the people around me in whatever way I can.

Guest tintjackal
This is beginning to look like My "_____________" fiasco...... :spit

Howard is the undisputed CHAMPION of customer service....whether or not the film mentioned lasted 1 day or 10 years, it's not up to Him to decide which film to put on what car, in whatever climate........ that is the job of the installer. To expect a non color stable film to NOT go south in a warm weather climate is playing with disaster....especially on a dealer car. :thumb

I think The///Man handled this case in an excellent way, providing His customer with service above and beyond. Next time He knows what not to use.

It pains Me to see two such well respected members of this forum reduced to "He said, He said"....... I call a truce! :err

I must say though, that stuff looks brown as HELL! :gasp I'm just sayin' ....... :err

Nice post Booms, but not good enough for Captain Obvious :spit As an outside observer I see a chink in the armor for EWF on this one and one up for THE//MAN :lol

I see a chink in the armor for EWF

Hi Tintjackal,

Armor?? You're kidding right??? I probably rank among the top posters on these boards for admitting errors !!!!

Look at my Avitar !!!! Ready ! Shoot !! Aim !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Howard

Edit = Grammar

Archived