Suntek Doing Us Dirty?

Guest ALLSTARTINTCHATT

Guest ALLSTARTINTCHATT

Mike, welcome to the forum. Hang around and post more. :beer

Thanks Stan. I hope I can be some help to my fellow tinters!! Looking forward to chatting with everybody.

Mike :chin

I have to give props to Bekaert... that cherry pick their dealers.
:spit

Man.... Bekaert (who does own SGuard now anyway?) is for the first time driving me crazy trying to process some warranty work on Graffiti film that dried with big white splotches! My Rep is top of the line but seems management limits their power to take care of problems.

I feel ya Stan. As I continue to fix cars from the de-lamination problem, I still tried to use the residential film. I recently quoted an airport (you could imagine the quote $$$) with the Stainless series. I called to order some of the film and was told they were not making the series any more and they were now using true view or something like that. I said OK and then they continued to tell me they would not sell the film for the same price as a tire distributor that sells their product here. WTF??? Needless to say I recieved some SunTek a few days later. I've had enough with those clowns.

Guest genesis

We use to carry Suntek as a lower cost alternative or for a couple dealers. They would also sell rolls "ON Demand" to a stereo shop across the street, as in you could hit their store with a rock. Never bothered us as we target an entirely different customer. The film is simply the raw material, just first base so to speak. When it is all said and done we delivered a superior install and overall experience.

In your case, I understand your position because of the assertion made to keep you exclusive. The way I see it, you are exclusive just being yourself and having a high ethic code which probably shows in your work/quality too...

When ever I see a Suntek, for that matter any other brand, banner flying I know that store is marketing for the film company they buy from vs marketing for themselves. I tell my customers that the only place they can get a Genesis install is at a Genesis Window Tinting store...