What did you tint today?

35 minutes ago, Trent said:

Hey! I didn’t take an after dotrix picture. In this photo it’s clean. After the film tac’d up

nice I used a liner to make a pattern and trimmed out dotrix vinyl and blacked it out.  I think the film would have stuck all the way up. I just didn’t wAnt to take a chance of the film peeling in the future. 

I had tried a sample a while back and it stuck pretty good to dot matrix, Avery has a good product, i wonder if they kept the Hanita formula when they bought out Hanitas Auto line

7 minutes ago, Tint Slayer said:

I had tried a sample a while back and it stuck pretty good to dot matrix, Avery has a good product, i wonder if they kept the Hanita formula when they bought out Hanitas Auto line

I trimmed it off the top two or three lines and it adhered well. I had never done a cobalt and that’s my most expensive film I carry. I just didn’t want to risk it. I tinted a Acura rsx that had some dots(not as big or plentiful) and it stuck to it well. 

Glad to see post going up. I hope everyone is pulling thru all this crap.

Picture info 

My side project civic I wrapped. I tinted the windshield madico 35% madico 20% on the 2 fronts, the back half is xpel. Xpel back window is starting to blister at defroster lines, less than a year.

20200411_061245.jpg

3 hours ago, Jkatfelix said:

Glad to see post going up. I hope everyone is pulling thru all this crap.

Picture info 

My side project civic I wrapped. I tinted the windshield madico 35% madico 20% on the 2 fronts, the back half is xpel. Xpel back window is starting to blister at defroster lines, less than a year.

20200411_061245.jpg

Which xpel film?