side windows on motorhome?

Ryker

I am going to be doing a motorhome monday and considered doing a slightly reflective film such as a DR-40 film on the driver sides....is that wrong? What covers RV's? is it covered by "normal" state law or something else?

I think the DR-40 I have is not even very reflective anyway but then I wonder again what law it goes under. It is not a commercial vehicle but it is a RV....

Guest thatsnappyguy

The less interior reflection is best for driver viewing outward. If your not going to do a non reflective, at least do a DR.

And even then,.....dont.

I spoke with a state trooper in NC before on this, guy to me sounded like he was just giving me an answer off the top of his head, but he said they follow the same laws as regular vehicles. I did a bronze 18% banner and side window. Looked pretty good when I got through.

They follow the same laws a regular vehicles... I stay away from reflective because at dusk/night fall the interior reflection makes it impossible to see out the side mirrors .... Heck.. Even with NR films i've have customers put dark dash mats up front because of difficulty seeing with reflection... :twocents

Archived