Chat thread

She's a cutie too. I'll send some pics when I get home.. if I remember. This dog commands constant attention because she wants to chew everything and then pee or poop on it. It's our first dog and an exhausting challenge, but I'm determined to train her well

Being that's it your first dog, you may want to consider looking into a obedience class to help with the training. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't sleep , may as well tint :lol morning folks :coffee

How was Cuba?
Snorkelling was great, food was good(for Cuba) , can't beat waking up and having a morning coffee listening to exotic birds in your bathing suit off the balcony where your biggest stress is wondering how well you will do with pool and beach volleyball at the swim up bar that day :thumb

Congrats on the puppy!!

Thanks! :D

Being that's it your first dog, you may want to consider looking into a obedience class to help with the training.

We've got one free :thumb

Tint45 Good luck with the first puppy

Thanks! :D

:yawn Greetings Programs :waving

:thumb Tint45 Good luck with the first puppy

X2 the wife wants one...no way in heck :nope

I held out for years. Finally caved since cats have always favored me. Least she's not clamoring for a kid :ohcrap

:unsure: gonna miss my cat tonight, he has to stay overnight at the vet. I know he's gonna hate that :krazy

When my old girl was spayed, the vet techs had to have me go in back to get her. I go back and see a couple people wearing giant leather protective gloves and looking very frustrated. She was in a cage looking absolutely furious and aggressive--til she saw me, and her demeanor instantly changed and she just meuwed like, "can we go now?" Was pretty funny

Archived