Reviews of MaxPro Film

Recently a sales rep from MaxPro contacted me, very nice girl, and sent me over some of the MaxJetPro film to try. From the feel I had no complaints. Any body used this stuff consistently to fill us in on durability ect? Price sheet wast bad either.

They also contacted me. I tried the max jet and didn't like the feel of it. Pricing is very appealing as you stated. However, I'm not going to risk my reputation on an unproven film. It may in fact be a great film and hold up over time. I just can't risk it. I'm assuming you feel the same way!

They also contacted me. I tried the max jet and didn't like the feel of it. Pricing is very appealing as you stated. However, I'm not going to risk my reputation on an unproven film. It may in fact be a great film and hold up over time. I just can't risk it. I'm assuming you feel the same way!

I tried maxjet as well too. Seemed decent. Good color, felt very similar to qdp. As far as longevity, who knows

This is coming from two guys who one has 6 yr experience and the other 1 yr. What makes you an expert on if a film will last or not? What if someone at your shop/customer told you who knows if you will do good work if you have low experience/level? I understand there are many companies out there thatt sell bad film, but you cant blast on a company just because they are new, this is a new era, new technology.  :thumb . Just because the film you are using now doesnt come back to you doesnt mean it has failed, most people get rid of they're cars withing the 2nd year. Im tired of reading all this nonsense. 

I tried maxjet as well too. Seemed decent. Good color, felt very similar to qdp. As far as longevity, who knows

This is coming from two guys who one has 6 yr experience and the other 1 yr. What makes you an expert on if a film will last or not? What if someone at your shop/customer told you who knows if you will do good work if you have low experience/level? I understand there are many companies out there thatt sell bad film, but you cant blast on a company just because they are new, this is a new era, new technology. :thumb . Just because the film you are using now doesnt come back to you doesnt mean it has failed, most people get rid of they're cars withing the 2nd year. Im tired of reading all this nonsense.

I can't give my opinion? even though I've used it when we had a sample roll? I clearly said I had no idea on the longevity.

There ya go I capitalized it so you can read better.

Edited by tintcracker

This is coming from two guys who one has 6 yr experience and the other 1 yr. What makes you an expert on if a film will last or not? What if someone at your shop/customer told you who knows if you will do good work if you have low experience/level? I understand there are many companies out there thatt sell bad film, but you cant blast on a company just because they are new, this is a new era, new technology. :thumb . Just because the film you are using now doesnt come back to you doesnt mean it has failed, most people get rid of they're cars withing the 2nd year. Im tired of reading all this nonsense.

I can't give my opinion? even though I've used it when we had a sample roll? I clearly said I had no idea on the longevity.

There ya go I capitalized it so you can read better.

I guess sometimes when you post something online and gets across the wrong way. I apologize if you understood wrong, i could go on and on what i tried to say but its not worth it at this point. All power to you. :thumb

This is coming from two guys who one has 6 yr experience and the other 1 yr. What makes you an expert on if a film will last or not? What if someone at your shop/customer told you who knows if you will do good work if you have low experience/level? I understand there are many companies out there thatt sell bad film, but you cant blast on a company just because they are new, this is a new era, new technology.  :thumb . Just because the film you are using now doesnt come back to you doesnt mean it has failed, most people get rid of they're cars withing the 2nd year. Im tired of reading all this nonsense. 

What I find funny is that the "inexperienced" guys are actually trying to help........seems all you are interested in is getting out the tape measure and seeing who is bigger.  :facepalm2

Guest MAX PRO, THUMBS DOWN

Living  in Las Vegas.....About 1 1/2 years ago, had our new car tinted, vendor used MAX PRO , The  15% Max Pro does  not hold/back the sun rays compared to my other 4 vehicles with   15%, of other major brands. Via our Chatline,   I've related the aforementioned to other residents of our Sun City Summerlin  Community.