2015 fusion

pkj08

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The rear deck is easy to slide forward giving you plenty of room. Not having to stress about it being super tight at the bottom has saved me from a few headaches.

Simply lay the seats down and pull the 4 plastic clips. Now there are three more clips underneath the pillars on each the driver side and passenger side. Just choose one side and pop those up. This will allow you to slide the deck forward enough to install the film with ease.

Don't pull the deck. There are plastic pins that go down from the back side plastic into the deck. I pulled a couple decks and ended up not getting the deck back in right.

Have to remove the c pillar plastic if you do and I didn't figure that out quickly.

I've never removed anything on these cars. Just did one today and it had almost a nest full of dead bees lodged in the back window, I cleaned what I could, there was some legs sticking behind but it turned out way better then I though with all the bee parts and mud this guy had all over the car

For those having trouble with the fusion back glass at the bottom. Pop the child restraint caps up where the baby seat clips in . You can pull the rear deck forward by with your fingers just a grunt and It will give the space you need to slide your film in at the bottom with no problem. Don't be afraid to give it a few good tugs. Run a tucking tool across the bottom to check for suitable clearance . Works every time.

Archived