I would like your professional review of this wrap job

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a Mustang owner and fan. I'm sorry this was your experience to you and that sweet car. As PPF gets more popular seems we  are starting to see jobs like this more and more. This is why when my wife tells me just hire more people to free up time for my self I just say :wrong Not as easy as she thinks.

ClearGuard Nano....why would you install that on your vehicle....it have little to no data on durability.....good luck on warranty issue with them....They might go out of business if the product yellow or adhesive fail.

Stick to Suntek, Xpel, or 3M Scotchgard (not 3M Venturshield).....

The #1 rule.....The installer matter the most....Choose the right installer first. Research and actually see their work. I have seen installer come out of the Xpel school and install the next day on customer car for shop.... :facepalm2 

#2 rule.....The product matter too...pick a manufacture that stand beside their product.  Xpel and 3M do not play when it come to warranty issue....Those 2 company will move mountains to solve a problem.

Good Story:  We got a sample of ppf film to test from Autobahn....we test it and it does all the same thing that Xpel and Suntek film does.  It is also price lower than all the other film.  I say hmmmm....we could make more money by carry this film....Then my manager say....no.no.no...."I am not dealing with that shit if there is a problem down the road" and I say "shit I'm not either". 

Did you do any prior research on the company that did the work? 

Yes. Thousands of 4+ stars on Yelp, Google, Facebook. I've seen their work and it's been very good. I don't know what happened here.

Thousands?  I've been doing this for 16 years and have two yelps.  A couple years ago, a shop opened up a half a mile away from me.  I checked their face book or whatever social disease site it was a few weeks later, and they had 894 likes but only seven visits to the site?  I'm not real hip to how those all work but how can you have that many " real " likes if only seven have visited the page unless you are buying your reviews?

Did you do any prior research on the company that did the work? 

Yes. Thousands of 4+ stars on Yelp, Google, Facebook. I've seen their work and it's been very good. I don't know what happened here.

Thousands?  I've been doing this for 16 years and have two yelps.  A couple years ago, a shop opened up a half a mile away from me.  I checked their face book or whatever social disease site it was a few weeks later, and they had 894 likes but only seven visits to the site?  I'm not real hip to how those all work but how can you have that many " real " likes if only seven have visited the page unless you are buying your reviews?

We do a good job at reviews and are in the 80's on Google.  This is through talking to all the repeat customers when they come in about sharing their experience.  There is another shop in GA that is above 300.  How do they do it?  They offer discounts before they even touch the car for a 5 star review to customers they have never even seen before.

Archived