Last one to post game #665

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man what the hell is up worth these dodges? I don't even know what to do anymore.

Send them my way. I love dodges :yep

Took three damn times on the back glass. Freaking peanuts. Finally I sanded the lines and shrunk the window three times. If you have a secret to it I'd sure like to know it.

Man what the hell is up worth these dodges? I don't even know what to do anymore.

Took three damn times on the back glass. Freaking peanuts. Finally I sanded the lines and shrunk the window three times. If you have a secret to it I'd sure like to know it.

Just did 4 2016 Dodge Darts (I have 16 more to go, 6 chargers, and 5 200s). I got lucky and had 0 peanuts. I'm kinda using the pocket shrinking but still shrinking like normal.

Ah you must be working on a charger or challenger. Peanuts on those suck I'll give you that. No secret but I've had better success going over the defrosters twice with steel wool.

I originally used the super fine 0000 steel wool but didn't get results. Now I use 00 steel wool and it works much better. I know some say this will scratch the glass but I always test it first and have yet to scratch the glass and I do these along with 300 weekly.

Archived