Let's See Your Websites

Guest bbvaldezjuly4th
34 minutes ago, Naples Tint Company said:

http://www.naplestintfl.com

I built mine through WIX. Great platform and they are always adding features. I highly recommend. It took a long time to get where it is, but I have a lot of content in there. It ranks well.

I love the color! Pops! 

Awesome! 

Mine is through wix also. ( I didn't do it, buddy did. But I can get him to tweak things for me as I see need. ) YouTube video will be going on it soon! Google really likes videos! Great work bud! 

1 minute ago, bbvaldezjuly4th said:

I love the color! Pops! 

Awesome! 

Mine is through wix also. ( I didn't do it, buddy did. But I can get him to tweak things for me as I see need. ) YouTube video will be going on it soon! Google really likes videos! Great work bud! 

Thank you!

I wrote many blog posts as well. This is something you can do to add content. I get a lot of hits on the blog and my FAQ page. Its interesting to watch what ends up being a big hit.

PRO TIP: this came down from a friend on sourcing content for the blog https://answerthepublic.com/

Just close out the box and don't sign up. Pick US, then type in window tint. You get all the things people are searching for. Then, write a blog answering one of the questions in there. It makes you relevant. You know a lot of info anyway and will probably be able to write a good blog.

Guest bbvaldezjuly4th
54 minutes ago, Naples Tint Company said:

Thank you!

I wrote many blog posts as well. This is something you can do to add content. I get a lot of hits on the blog and my FAQ page. Its interesting to watch what ends up being a big hit.

PRO TIP: this came down from a friend on sourcing content for the blog https://answerthepublic.com/

Just close out the box and don't sign up. Pick US, then type in window tint. You get all the things people are searching for. Then, write a blog answering one of the questions in there. It makes you relevant. You know a lot of info anyway and will probably be able to write a good blog.

Wow! I really appreciate that! :-) 

Working on our new AllXenon.com website...we just launched the current one a few months ago, but not happy with that platform.  So started from scratch...design is almost done...probably will start loading products next week.  Still atleast a month out before switching over to this one.

38746893471_de9c48054e_b.jpg

38746893271_562cb12782_b.jpg

51 minutes ago, vanhorn1 said:

Nice site. I noticed you have that stupid (sorry!) 'I'm not a robot' thing.  I hate those things... but I understand why they are used. I was just curious if you have always had it or did you have problems with bots filling out the form? :chin