Bulldozer - best if any way to fix ?

Best is just replace.  I tried a couple different glues over the years but they just don't hold.  You can trim that part off and get a bit more uses out of it but it is smaller of course. 

One thing, nothing to do with the edge break, I do with the bulldozer is I put a couple pieces of masking tape on the blade so it will NOT leave the marks.  I do this on my Titans as well.  Just peel the tape and replace when it gets worn....

My employee doesn't keep enough slip on it. That's why it happens . That's 2 in 6 months, I make 1 last for 3 yrs.
I told him to never load it in unless there's slip :gasp

never had luck repairing them,  I keep back window tools in a small cloth bag.  can buy them for 25-50cents day after halloween.  for BG with a brake light,  first pass is with a 12 inch blk/wht and final with a bulldozer.  use 2 hands to get pressure bending it 30 degrees or so to force water out.  then all bg tools back in the bag.  less tools lost and less damage to them.

There's an activator we use along with super glue at work to fix broken plastic, works well. I've repaired mine with it. I'll get more info buy Tuesday on this. I'll add that I haven't used my bulldozer in months, maybe a year. Titan/reach combo have made about useless for me :dunno 

spilled pro bond in my tool box once and melted chislers and gators together,  might work.  if your dozer or other squeegees leave streaks, scuff with sandpaper.  glaze builds up with extended use and they stop sliding and leave streaks/scuffs.  I check and sand new ones before use to make sure edges are good.