Luxe Headlight & Tail Light Tint...anyone uses it?

Been wanting something a little higher end than Oracal.  Heard one person praising Luxe and the color online looks great...closer to paint look with the gloss black.  Plus love they have precut kits for some of the Dodge/Ford vehicles with tail lights that are hard to handcut.  If you have another suggestion please add your input.  We are already a Lamin-X dealer, but honestly the film is too thick for newer vehicles.  Don't want to try RVinyl since I have heard too many bad things about it.  Premium Auto Styling only has 12" rolls which means it is most likely the same cheap Chinese stuff you can buy online like the Chameleon we already carry.

4 hours ago, DynamicATL said:

Been wanting something a little higher end than Oracal.  Heard one person praising Luxe and the color online looks great...closer to paint look with the gloss black.  Plus love they have precut kits for some of the Dodge/Ford vehicles with tail lights that are hard to handcut.  If you have another suggestion please add your input.  We are already a Lamin-X dealer, but honestly the film is too thick for newer vehicles.  Don't want to try RVinyl since I have heard too many bad things about it.  Premium Auto Styling only has 12" rolls which means it is most likely the same cheap Chinese stuff you can buy online like the Chameleon we already carry.

I got a free sample package but haven't had a chance to check it out, i heard good things as well.

I am going to jump in here to hear feed back also. Not a fan of Lamin-x at all.Only been using 8300. I have become more and more picky about what lights I do. So many new F-150's come in wanting them done. Refer to the paint shop.

Bringing the thread back...have to say we love this stuff.  Just did a Chrysler 300 in it that previously had Oracal 8300.  The color is beautiful, installation is easier since it is done dry and is air release, plus takes heat very well.  Check it out...

24899146107_cd4ba6db95_b.jpg