Luxe Headlight & Tail Light Tint...anyone uses it?

I looked at VVivid, but didn't like a few things.  I don't like the 5' wide rolls...prefer 20"-24" rolls to cut down on space.  I don't like the thinness of the film...2.5mil which is even thinner than Oracal.  Lastly don't like the yellow color (based on online images)...we do a good amount of yellow.  I like that Luxe has the Euro Blue and JDM Yellow...both are very popular colors atleast in my market.  Luxe is 5mil thick which offers better protection for the headlights, but is still easy to work with and install.  Plus I was looking for a slightly darker option (Oracal Dark Grey is more of a medium) and based on online photos, Luxe's dark option appears to be darker then VVivid.  I feel it has the quality of Lamin-X with even better coloring, but at a safe thickness that can be installed on most lights.  VVivid is a touch cheaper ($135 for a 50 sqft versus $150 for Luxe), but half the thickness so it should be cheaper.  Not sure if VVivid offers wholesale, their price could be less than that.

31 minutes ago, flat rock stan said:

Hey I got a sample pack from Lux a few weeks ago but haven't had time to play with it. Goes on dry with air egress channels.  Don't know if all of their products go on dry¿¿¿¿

Yes, it goes on dry which means a cleaner install from the jump...no water bubbles.  It designed to install just like vehicle wrap.