Whats the worst/hardest vehicle/object you've PPF'd

I work at a Kia dealership so I rarely see anything exotic and outside of vehicles coming out of the local body shop I get off fairly easy doing Kia's.

Ive just been asked to do a bright red 2007 Mustang GT convertible with 99,000 km...HFM, rockers, trunk, A pillars, roofline, custom cuts on the inside of wheelwells, custom cut on the door sills. While its in relatively good condition to someone standing 5 feet away once you get it under the bright lights and get up close its got quite a few stone chips, many with touch up bumps, a few good scratches and one of the rockers has a dent. Ive warned the customer that this isnt really something that I'd like to do as it will have solution trapped under the ppf around the chips and touch ups....thankfully he didnt ask about doing the front bumper because I rarely do them and hate doing it. He just wants his 'baby' protected from further harm lol

1969 Alfa Romeo GTAm (also called GTR) front bumper + both fenders are 1 piece. FML

I have another G wagon being dropped off on Tuesday next week :(

G550 4x4 squared is another pain in the ... 

You have to literally climb the damn truck, and i am 6'0, 1 foot on sidestep and 1 foot on wheel, crouching over just to do the hood(oh back pains) dont even ask about the window trim or top light bar. /hangself

Edited by BigRuski