Last One To Post #845

What a crappy day.

I can not for the life of me understand why a tinter would sell safety film on individual panes.... I just don't get it. Aside from him not knowing any better - but this was by a company that has been around forever. Only thing that makes any sense is maybe he explained how it worked, the pros and cons, and the home owner wanted to go ahead?? In any event, I would bet my life he didn't charge enough. I have no idea what he charged - but it wasn't enough. :twocents

While I know it's not really any of my concern - I just felt like I was wasting my time on something that was pointless and came out, IMO, looking like crap. :dunno

Very frustrating. Not sure why I get myself into these situations in the first place. :lol2

What a crappy day.

I can not for the life of me understand why a tinter would sell safety film on individual panes.... I just don't get it. Aside from him not knowing any better - but this was by a company that has been around forever. Only thing that makes any sense is maybe he explained how it worked, the pros and cons, and the home owner wanted to go ahead?? In any event, I would bet my life he didn't charge enough. I have no idea what he charged - but it wasn't enough. :twocents

While I know it's not really any of my concern - I just felt like I was wasting my time on something that was pointless and came out, IMO, looking like crap. :dunno

Very frustrating. Not sure why I get myself into these situations in the first place. :lol2

I thought you worked for yourself? Anyways, I’ve installed some of those jobs for other tint shops I contract to and I feel your pain. I did 163 windows in a federal probation and parole building in DC for a shop and all windows were administrative office space on the 4th floor

1 hour ago, Tintmaster08 said:

I thought you worked for yourself?

Correct you are. I was helping a friend, who was doing the job for a friend of his. So I didn't question anything... except when we first got there - I asked why we were installing security film. Anti-intrusion...  And I left it at that. Whatever.

I think there were 178 panes... I had to leave at 430p.. we had done all but 28 I think. Which honestly isn't bad, for what it was.