Last One To Post #845

Some people just can't do it. When I used to work for a shop he'd have people come and go all the time. Even with flat glass - a ton easier then cars and still we'd have guys come in for a couple months and I dunno if they just didn't get it or didn't want to get it... and they'd be gone.

Some people just can't do it. When I used to work for a shop he'd have people come and go all the time. Even with flat glass - a ton easier then cars and still we'd have guys come in for a couple months and I dunno if they just didn't get it or didn't want to get it... and they'd be gone.

This guy will never be a window tinter, he lacks the main ingredient which is in my opinion confidence.

Redoing a windshield that new guy number 2 did... he's gone too. Monday I've got 3 windows of his to redo. 2 sets of doors and 1 window acceptable. @Tintmaster08 I'm not the most confident installer but then again I get some weird jobs and get to cover the deductible if I break something. My new guy was overconfident and lacked attention to detail. :beer good times