Last One To Post #845

First appointment is a 2018 Corvette.  He called earlier in the week and we walked him through the films/prices.  Calls back to book and acts like we told him the starting price was $125...not.  He booked, but another cheapo Corvette owner...they grow in trees in Atlanta.  Meanwhile we are doing base BMW's and Civic's with CTX/Crystalline all day.  Embarrassing.

7 hours ago, DynamicATL said:

First appointment is a 2018 Corvette.  He called earlier in the week and we walked him through the films/prices.  Calls back to book and acts like we told him the starting price was $125...not.  He booked, but another cheapo Corvette owner...they grow in trees in Atlanta.  Meanwhile we are doing base BMW's and Civic's with CTX/Crystalline all day.  Embarrassing.

Yeah last one I did he was like my payment is only 3 something a month :lol that was the last gen though.

So I have to remove and retint two sets of fronts this morning that the guy that works in the office did this week because they’re all trashed out. I tell the boss that they should have learned their lesson by now and not let that jackass do any tinting and they get offended, saying well sometimes he has to do them because the people can’t come in any other day. Well it’s your reputation that’s on the line by continually letting him tint anything because everything he touches has to be redone and furthermore I spent almost 2 years training this fool and he never grasped the concept even after I made it as simple as I could for him, he can never get a clean install. The guy is not a tinter and never will be one and I’m done redoing his shit, from here on out if it’s jacked up he’ll be the one redoing it until he gets it right. I’m done babysitting and holding his hand. Rant over, lol