Last One To Post #845

Man I was about 5 seconds away from loosing my religion! So my boss comes back and tell me that they just bought a new plotter, which is a stupid purchase considering the one we have just needs servicing and I told them that. Anyways she proceeds to tell me that she booked 4 cars for next Saturday already and I told her I couldn’t do them as I’ve already committed every other weekend to help out another shop until they hire another tinter which I’ve been doing for the last 2 months and I’ve told them that since I started. Well she tells me to tell them I can’t do it because I have work here at this shop that weekend and I told her I can’t do that. So she gets all pissy and tell me she’s going to cancel the plotter order and walks off. She tells her husband what just happened and he comes down asking me questions about this other arrangement I have with the other shop and saying I should have told them about and I told them I did tell them they just wasn’t listening. He proceeds to call me god damn lie and has this attitude saying I need to communicate with them before I start doing other things. I proceeded to tell him I did in fact let you know about this arrangement and he’s calling me a lie every time I say it and says they’re not spending $4500 on a plotter when they have no one here to do the work to pay for it so they’re canceling the order and how f&$7ing ridiculous I’m being. I had to let them know first that I’m a contractor and second you shouldn’t book anything on a weekend without asking me first and furthermore I’m not the one that told them to buy a new plotter because all you have to do is get the one we have serviced and it’ll be back up and running. Now their both walking around with an attitude talking shit. Am I wrong?

5 minutes ago, Tintmaster08 said:

Man I was about 5 seconds away from loosing my religion! So my boss comes back and tell me that they just bought a new plotter, which is a stupid purchase considering the one we have just needs servicing and I told them that. Anyways she proceeds to tell me that she booked 4 cars for next Saturday already and I told her I couldn’t do them as I’ve already committed every other weekend to help out another shop until they hire another tinter which I’ve been doing for the last 2 months and I’ve told them that since I started. Well she tells me to tell them I can’t do it because I have work here at this shop that weekend and I told her I can’t do that. So she gets all pissy and tell me she’s going to cancel the plotter order and walks off. She tells her husband what just happened and he comes down asking me questions about this other arrangement I have with the other shop and saying I should have told them about and I told them I did tell them they just wasn’t listening. He proceeds to call me god damn lie and has this attitude saying I need to communicate with them before I start doing other things. I proceeded to tell him I did in fact let you know about this arrangement and he’s calling me a lie every time I say it and says they’re not spending $4500 on a plotter when they have no one here to do the work to pay for it so they’re canceling the order and how f&$7ing ridiculous I’m being. I had to let them know first that I’m a contractor and second you shouldn’t book anything on a weekend without asking me first and furthermore I’m not the one that told them to buy a new plotter because all you have to do is get the one we have serviced and it’ll be back up and running. Now their both walking around with an attitude talking shit. Am I wrong?

Nope, especially since you are contracted versus being on payroll.