Last one to post #848

35 minutes ago, Tintmaster08 said:

Back window on the civic done, now to knock the sides out and get it out of my bay. Shrinking the crystalline on that one was definitely a skill tester

Got a Type R (hatch also) on Saturday getting Crystalline.  Good thing is we got the extra glass, so more removing that crap.

Got a Type R (hatch also) on Saturday getting Crystalline.  Good thing is we got the extra glass, so more removing that crap.

How much did that glass run you? I don’t do enough of them but it would be nice to have, especially for Crystalline.

15 minutes ago, Tintmaster08 said:

How much did that glass run you? I don’t do enough of them but it would be nice to have, especially for Crystalline.

Could of gotten it cheaper by going direct to auto glass manufacturer, but didn't feel like doing the paperwork.  So I hit up a mobile glass guy that bought/delivered it for me.  $225 for Pilkington...we used it once so far and it was perfect.

Could of gotten it cheaper by going direct to auto glass manufacturer, but didn't feel like doing the paperwork.  So I hit up a mobile glass guy that bought/delivered it for me.  $225 for Pilkington...we used it once so far and it was perfect.

Ok, thanks. Gonna throw that idea to the decision makers and see