Last one to post #850

:yawn   morning 

@jh812  One more "semi-useless" tip to make your new more manageable = anything large that is on the floor and not on the walls..... put it on wheels(casters) :thumb   

Makes things so much easier.  My new 10 foot cutting table is on casters and it is easy to move it around if I have a larger vehicle come in.  Of course the big Matco Box is on wheels, but even the little stuff like cabinets and such are easy to roll around if I redesign for whatever reason.  Anyway,,, just a dumb tip that makes life easier. :D 

Edited by Bham

3 hours ago, Bham said:

:yawn   morning 

@jh812  One more "semi-useless" tip to make your new more manageable = anything large that is on the floor and not on the walls..... put it on wheels(casters) :thumb   

Makes things so much easier.  My new 10 foot cutting table is on casters and it is easy to move it around if I have a larger vehicle come in.  Of course the big Matco Box is on wheels, but even the little stuff like cabinets and such are easy to roll around if I redesign for whatever reason.  Anyway,,, just a dumb tip that makes life easier. :D 

That's a good idea buddy. Thank you! Man trying to switch everything over and still schedule appointments :krazy

15 hours ago, no ma'am said:

I'm gonna be garage tinting like it's cool this summer.. finally :ppdance my 1 car apartment garage wasn't working and too far from ma clients. This year I make :money

Nice :thumb Did you move?