Last One To Post #881

1 hour ago, Bham said:

:yawn   Morning   ever  E  body  

Dang,,, hard decision to make.  First appointment for tomorrow morning cancelled...... hmmm :chin   To fill the slot,, or to sleep in :err  

Or d bump the others up and early out.

13 minutes ago, Super Dave said:

@no ma'am

Dont you use one of those digital Wagner heat guns? If so, what temp are you shrinking thick ass ceramic film on?

I was until element died, 750-850 was helping on vette with 1.5 mil pinnacle. Stratos is 2 mil and only done the one c6 with it, think I rolled the same way

10 minutes ago, no ma'am said:

I was until element died, 750-850 was helping on vette with 1.5 mil pinnacle. Stratos is 2 mil and only done the one c6 with it, think I rolled the same way

Ok thx bro, I’ve been using a makita HG100 forever, but lately I feel like it’s just not getting hot enough. Especially when doing clear plex and the occasional dry shrink ( like the 944). Testing out the new Wagner today and I feel like the fan speed is so much weaker than the makita, I’ve got it at 1050 and feel like it’s not shrinking! Idk maybe the makita is just fine.

50 minutes ago, Super Dave said:

@no ma'am

Dont you use one of those digital Wagner heat guns? If so, what temp are you shrinking thick ass ceramic film on?

You should at least try the Porter Cable also.  Price and Performance wise,,, it is my favorite. :twocents