Advice needed for 21yr tint veteran

Always used this site to check vlt on out of state cars, recently split with 9 yr partner, ? Is ... formerly using suntek hp and carbon, as I proceed to create own entity. Just as a very small biz to keep my customers and own vehicles going, what film should I look into? Suntek started sliding off itself after 4-5 yrs, no bueno. Florida eats cheap films. Seems llumAr and suntek have same parent, also have used madico for few years. Thx guys in advance, still would  like decent performance in earthly price range.

29 minutes ago, JaySun Rayzor said:

Had samples of global, it sucks would t put it on my golf cart but thanks

For real ?   Are you sure you had global ?  What sucks about it ?

Global hasn’t changed in 50 years and Express Window Films (based in FL) sells the crap out of it.   As well as other distributors.   You need to talk to @whitehog  Go with Global or SolarFX and you’ll be fine.  Especially if you were using Suntek.   

Just my :twocents 

Edited by Bham

The only film I’ve used long enough to give a recommendation to someone who’s been tinting 20+yrs is Madico- I used it for 18 yrs and only came across 1 issue. Bad adhesive on 1 roll of film and they promptly took care of it. Even the cheap line of charcoal will hold its color for a ridiculous amount of time. (10+yrs)

I will say that I hear a lot of good things about global these days, so if it’s been a few years since you tried it, maybe give it a shot. Lulu I’ve used off and on at several different places I’ve worked, and I always had good luck with it also.

last year 2017 along with maxpro and a scorpion brand film. Honestly the scorpion was nice to work with. Was comparing to 52 -56%  but at 43 percent rejection for global. Hows it hold up? Looking for a brand that has dyed and a ceramic or hybrid type.  Have u used the qdp 30% ?  That would be worth trying for my customers

@JaySun Rayzor   Please stay away from MaxPro.  I have already been burned by them and ASWF.  Plenty of FlexFilm burns from other shops as well.  

You should be able to get whatever you need from Dragon Distributing. 

Edited by Bham