Last one to post #897

https://6abc.com/education/teacher-fired-over-no-zeros-grading-policy/4335643/

Should students get half credit for an assignment they didn't even turn in? One Florida teacher said no and took a stand. Now she's been fired for that move.

Insane. If a student doesn't want to do the assignment, they should get a zero. I could understand if kids were running the school to have this policy,  but adults should know better and be able to see how this is  a bad, bad idea. Not only for students, but for students who will become future adults. smh

30 minutes ago, no ma'am said:

@Roach @jh812 what can y'all tell me about this ? Parents got new windows and I don't wanna screw up anything here (low e coating, seal failure etc..)IMG_4593.JPG.3f2301777506b4b406aabdd69c0a3076.JPG

Clear over Clear, no low-e and relatively small glass. Should be fine, stick with something under 40% TSEA. :twocents