Last one to post #899

So one of the shows I started this year was Lethal Weapon which IMO ended being pretty good.  The best part (like the movies) is the Riggs character and Clayne Crowford did a great job in the role.  Had the same feel of Mel Gibson, but with his own style.  Anyway, after season 2 was complete they did not renew his contract because he and Damon Wayans (Murtaugh) were fighting back and forth.  The studio sided with Damon Wayans letting Clayne go along with a good amount of behind the scenes people that were pro Clayne.  Fast forward to season 3 just kicking off and Damon Wayans announced he would not be back for season 4.  :lol  Great job shooting yourself in the foot by getting rid of the best person on the show and IMO the only reason to watch it just to lose the other lead one season later.  It is The Walking Dead killing Carl then losing Andrew Lincoln the following season all over again.  :lol

1 hour ago, DynamicATL said:

That Is Nasty!

Yeah, I didn't build it.  So there are places they can get to that I can't.  And if someone in the other shops poisons them and they come over here and die,,, wellllllll. :wall