So I guess there is some local shops offering to tint a certain car with a huge rear window (uhum 3) under 500 bucks...does anyone think these people offering cheaper prices are hurting our industry? Is there a way to fight this?

Personally, I don't worry about things I can't control.  For example, the last time I looked at gas prices when filling up was probably 10+ years ago.  It goes up, it goes down...doesn't matter cause in the end I need it to drive so why worry about it.  In this case, there is always someone going to be doing what you do for cheaper.  Just make sure you offer better products, better installation, better customer service, etc to ensure you are winning over them.

Edited by DynamicATL

We sell 3m so I'm not really worried about quality 

4 minutes ago, DynamicATL said:

Personally, I don't worry about things I can't control.  For example, the last time I looked at gas prices when filling up was probably 10+ years ago.  It goes up, it goes down...doesn't matter cause in the end I need it to drive so why worry about it.  In this case, there is always someone going to be doing what you do for cheaper.  Just make sure you offer better products, better installation, better customer service, etc to ensure you are winning over them.