Last One To Post #903

I installed a tv in my bay with a fire stick so i get sunday ticket so i can watch football!  Every other weekend my kids are at there mothers so i work! Sunday has become one of my best days because everybody else is closed and alot of people are off work!  So i load up my schedule and make extra money!!

Edited by Tint Artist

I love reading CL ads from tinters that have been in the game for a long time.  Just ran across one stating he won the best tinter in the state back in the 90's, blah blah blah.  Anyways I love how they still bring up that their rear windows are 1 piece and they only carry 2-ply window films.  It's 2018, let those old advertising gimmicks go.  Meanwhile, they have no FB, no Google listing, no Yelp page, no film brand listed, and only 4 reviews on Kudzu...2 1-star reviews and 2 5-star reviews that are clearly fake cause they say almost the exact same thing, just change the car a few words.  :lol  Not too mention his dates don't add up.  Said he won the best tinter in Texas in 93-94 and been tinting 25 years.  So you won the best tinter in an entire state the same year you started tinting.  :lol

Edited by DynamicATL

Had a walk in today and was like can you do it now on a 2k Ford Taurus. Sorry no but this afternoon, ok I'll go somewhere else. Good luck. Well he comes back in and says when, 2 o'clock. He said ok. I asked what the other shop said he said about the same. Actually went to another and said the place looked sketchy so he left. That's the authorized 3m dealer here :lol