New Llumar IRX

4 hours ago, highplains said:

I was basically told not to expect it before the end of the year. It looks like Midtown has gotten some in for evaluation though 

Yeah, I see some of the top dealers have it to play with to get feedback.  I'm far from that since my 3M sales have dropped this year while my Llumar sales are through the roof.

I’m loving the IRX upswell. If you know how to profile your customer and vehicles along with the demo kit that they supply, it’s a great way to make more $$ without working harder [emoji41][emoji106]

1 hour ago, TintWizard said:

I’m loving the IRX upswell. If you know how to profile your customer and vehicles along with the demo kit that they supply, it’s a great way to make more $$ without working harder emoji41.pngemoji106.png

We show all customers the display board and then let them feel the difference between 5% dyed and 35% IRX with the heat lamp box. At least 75% go with IRX and the rest usually drop down to the "mid-grade" which is either CTX or QDPC. We do very little dyed anymore at retail level with most of it usually at dealer level now. 

Edited by Sunbreakers