New Llumar IRX

On 9/13/2019 at 11:10 PM, smookee408@yahoo.com said:

Is IRX available to select pro dealers? What do you guys think compared to CTX? I’m looking at the number and it’s a few percent higher on the tser but can you feel the difference with the heat box? 

I got a heat box from @Midtown Houston and put 35% samples of ATC, CTX and IRX in it. The drop in felt heat between ATC and CTX is honestly incredible to me. The drop from CTX to IRX isn't nearly as drastic but you can still tell a difference. It has already swayed a few customers for me and has me fully convinced that when mine gets redone it will be getting IRX.

I got a heat box from [mention=37569]Midtown Houston[/mention] and put 35% samples of ATC, CTX and IRX in it. The drop in felt heat between ATC and CTX is honestly incredible to me. The drop from CTX to IRX isn't nearly as drastic but you can still tell a difference. It has already swayed a few customers for me and has me fully convinced that when mine gets redone it will be getting IRX.

I have had the same experience [emoji4][emoji106]

On 9/13/2019 at 11:10 PM, smookee408@yahoo.com said:

Is IRX available to select pro dealers? What do you guys think compared to CTX? I’m looking at the number and it’s a few percent higher on the tser but can you feel the difference with the heat box? 

We changed how we use the heat lamp when we rolled out IRX...our original way doesn't work well.  Originally, we would spin the wheel letting the customer feel ATC, CTX, and AIR.  We would only spin the wheel once since the jump was drastic enough, the customer got the idea the first time.  When we changed the lineup up to ATC, CTX, and IRX we noticed the jump between CTX/IRX was minor.  How did we change our approach?  We now let the customer feel ATC, then CTX, then IRX, then we go back down to CTX, and lastly back up to IRX.  We noticed when you feel CTX after IRX, you will feel some heat coming through.  When you go back to IRX, the heat you were just feeling with CTX is virtually gone.  I would say we do 1-2 vehicles a day on average in IRX with the majority of others going with CTX or Crystalline.

8 hours ago, DynamicATL said:

We changed how we use the heat lamp when we rolled out IRX...our original way doesn't work well.  Originally, we would spin the wheel letting the customer feel ATC, CTX, and AIR.  We would only spin the wheel once since the jump was drastic enough, the customer got the idea the first time.  When we changed the lineup up to ATC, CTX, and IRX we noticed the jump between CTX/IRX was minor.  How did we change our approach?  We now let the customer feel ATC, then CTX, then IRX, then we go back down to CTX, and lastly back up to IRX.  We noticed when you feel CTX after IRX, you will feel some heat coming through.  When you go back to IRX, the heat you were just feeling with CTX is virtually gone.  I would say we do 1-2 vehicles a day on average in IRX with the majority of others going with CTX or Crystalline.

Thats the answer I was looking for. I’ve used the Llumar round spin wheel heat box and it wasn’t great at getting the point across as Flex films box. 

https://flexfilmstore.com/products/heat-box-demonstration

I highly recommend this box! 

We took CTX out of the lineup and show off ATC and IRX with the heat box. If they ask then we pull the CTX glass out of a drawer and put it in there for them. Then they ignore the ATC and it is a chess game with CTX and IRX. We tell them that for $--- more they are getting a noticeable  benefit with the IRX. The upgrade is much smaller than the jump from ATC to CTX so you might as well go a step further if you are going to do it....Works 90% of the time...and yes, my percentage of upgrades has increased since my previous post. LOL!!

Basically same sales pitch @DynamicATL does. 

Edited by Sunbreakers