Aegis window film

Guest Sunlimited

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tintdude, Thanks for all yor work!! I agree, if Key wishes to discuss this issue further, he should take it to the phone and call Barry. Great advice!! I want to appologize to Sunlimited for the hijacking of his thread. Sorry, Sun, but I could'nt let the statements go unanswered. Key, any further issues with Aegis, please take them directly to Barry, It may allow you to repair any problems you have with them, thank you. :thumb

So, Sunlimited, in answer to your original question, I love the film(use flat glass) and would recommend it to anyone. Your rep is a great guy also. Go for the change in film as you were thinking about. You won;t regret it!!!

Steve, who REALLY makes the film and where?

They own a coating machine (not a full manufacturing plant). I believe it's in NC from what has been posted on here.

who gives a rats ass.

amen :thumb

Steve, who REALLY makes the film and where?

They own a coating machine (not a full manufacturing plant). I believe it's in NC from what has been posted on here.

who gives a rats ass.

amen :thumb

Welllllllllllllllll I am always looking for a deal on bulk film. You might have picked up from some of my other post I don’t really think much of the way most of the big players have treated me in the past. If I want to buy a cheap import film that has been coated in the states I would have a lot to choose from. Good luck doing warranty work on film you don’t care who makes. In the long run TD is right this crap should be taken care of with a phone call which I will make today. I just thought since this is the best place on the planet to find things out about tinting I would try to have my information correct in advance. Remember that Prior Proper Planning Prevents Pi** Poor Performance. Anyone with constructive information on this film please PM me instead of posting it on a public forum.

Stan

Guest Key West

Subject dropped. I did like the car film he sent. It worked and shrank really well. As far as longevity, :thumb

I have no personal vendetta against Mr Edwards or his company. I just call 'em as I see 'em. Since it seems no longer permissable to post an opinion, I'm droppping out for a while. It's been fun.

Guest tintgod
Subject dropped. I did like the car film he sent. It worked and shrank really well. As far as longevity, :dunno

I have no personal vendetta against Mr Edwards or his company. I just call 'em as I see 'em. Since it seems no longer permissable to post an opinion, I'm droppping out for a while. It's been fun.

I understand where you are coming from KW...and I see your point also..and you have the right to voice your opinion on a matter like this..as well do others.

Subject dropped. I did like the car film he sent. It worked and shrank really well. As far as longevity, :err

I understand where you are coming from KW...and I see your point also..and you have the right to voice your opinion on a matter like this..as well do others.

guest, I agree that we should be able to voice our opinion. However the issue I took was only the fact that Sunlimited said he had sampled the film from this company and seemed to be looking for comments on the film. The statement that followed from Key was directed at the company AND President of it only. It had nothing to do with the original intent of the thread and that was why I called him on it. I am sorry if he feels the need to take a break from here for a bit, but hopefully, he will return with a new outlook on this and, possibly, have contacted Mr Edwards himself to discuss this. Again, I appologize to Sunlimited for the hijacking of his thread, and have told him so directly. It should have never come to that and I hope we can all learn from this to respect the original intent of a thread and try to keep on subject when responding to each.

Key, we welcome your opinions, it is just respectful to the thread starter to stay on subject, and I know we all have been guilty of this from time to time, but in the future, we all should respect this.

HERE COMES THE SUN, AND I SAY, IT'S ALL RIGHT..............George Harrison

Archived