Cut or Tuck @ the gasket

Guest jcoe

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GottaWearShades
I've come to this forum to provide my experience. Instead, I've been attacked for saying a car should only be tinted, not dis-assembled. You'll have to consider what the proper method is to tint in your own situation. My experience is not your experience.

A window tint is a window tint, there should be no dis-assembly.

think the problem is that you came here to "provide" and not share.....you may be a great tinter but no one here is going to think much about you unless you figure out how to get along on here....

NEVER saying someone is a hack because they do their job a way that you feel is less than right is going to get you FAR, but you don't seem to be getting that....

No, I get it. Don't tell me I'm wrong when I'm offering my experience and we'll get along famously.

ok Canada boy. Just incase you don't speak english to well. Nobody here is looking to be your friend with the type of attitude you seem to have. Nor do we care about your experiences. You seem to be the one seeking approval from use, and until you drop this hot head attitude nobody here will take you seriuosly.

let me spell it out in print you can read and understand.

Mellow out man

Guest GottaWearShades
Your Anus? Clever.

IS300 is a bit of work, but then I'm not a hack like you.

I just noticed you are from canadia. That explains why you are a moron.

Your portion of the 15 trillion dollar debt is about $220,000 . tard.

Guest GottaWearShades
I see you still haven't taking my friendly advice. You should really go back and reread this thread. To see how your additude caused this thread to go down in flames. :bingo

Actually, I'm having fun with it. I offered my viewpoint on tinting practices with no other information as a rebuttal, and all I've gotten in return is attacks that I'm wrong and from Canada.

Archived