Cut or Tuck @ the gasket

Guest jcoe

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tinted with Filmslayer and he didnt pull panels and i did and our work was the same and the time was the same because i'm really good at removing them! It's good to know how to do both because knowledge is power! If your closed off to the idea of removing panels then your limiting your horizon to deal with certain situations that come up that would help you if you did! .....Just saying! have a beer and think about it GWS!

Guest filmslayer
I tinted with Filmslayer and he didnt pull panels and i did and our work was the same and the time was the same because i'm really good at removing them! It's good to know how to do both because knowledge is power! If your closed off to the idea of removing panels then your limiting your horizon to deal with certain situations that come up that would help you if you did! .....Just saying! have a beer and think about it GWS!

and since i find myself pulling gaskets whenever i can ... :thumb

Guest GottaWearShades

Let me just put this out as a practical question - If I can tint a car that you pull the door panels from and the results are equal, who's technique is lacking?

Let me just put this out as a practical question - If I can tint a car that you pull the door panels from and the results are equal, who's technique is lacking?

Nobody's is the common sense answer, but I'm sure you have your own.

If I masturbate wit my left hand and am right handed, does that make me better than you with your right hand?

Archived