What did you tint today?

16 hours ago, Dano said:

Aw come on, it's almost done. A few more strokes and you'll have the rest of that film layed down. :lol

HA! HA! That crap had to go! But on a serious note, I cleaned all the old off and called it a day. Went home and contemplated my ways and came back this morning to finish it up. GOOD LAWD!! Been YEEEEARS since I’ve had to spice one together! Ugh!!

16 hours ago, Dano said:

I remember propping up one of those rears with a stick one day, knocked it loose and nearly cut my career short when the latch spike fell on my back...good times. 

:imok

Unfortunately, I’ve had many hatches fall on my head in these long 40 years. Mostly Camaros and TransAms. No fun and games there I tell ya! Part of why my neck is so jacked up? That and the fact I fell out of a 4X4 truck in 2001 and landed on my head nearly breaking my neck. Was supposed to have neck surgery in 2020 but not going near hospitals for now.

Oh boy, RnR time this week for some local hotrodders. Dang car had so much compression the starter would barley turn it. I don't know what was under the hood but it was angry. Neighbors came by to see wth I was working on after hearing it.Message_1670870651449.jpg.c25c2ee42f19a1930778e16c24cd7e65.jpg

20221212_114546.jpg.5d2b74df2115204433ce46f9f4fcde59.jpg

Yes, I still need to paint the shop...shhhh!