Enerlogic films ??

Here are some recent jobs done with Enerlogic 35 to give you an idea of color from both sides. I love it. the look and the install. You do have to take your time when installing. I wouldnt say its harder to set, just more time to squeege out your slip leaving 12% or less. Pricey? Yes.

img20121114131640.jpg

img20121114131800.jpg

This is a good idea of untinted/tinted view. The homeowner is replacing the untinted pane as it had a moisture leak and is discolored with calcium deposits.

img20121120145234.jpg

img20121120145306.jpg

img20121120145345.jpg

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, as to the post above about colour; if it is murky green, either someone is colour blind or another product was presented or installed.

Enerlogic 35 appears semi-mirror from an exterior viewpoint and earthtone (or very light yellow-brown) from interior vewing out.

Enerlogic 70 has a an extremely pale yellow look while viewing out and an extremely light black-blue appearance looking at it from the outside (and you have to look real hard to see this film).

These are daytime; as for nightime internal surface appearance the 35 has a blue-ish look and the 70 has a very mild yellow tone to it (yellow because of its sputtered gold).

The components used are not foreign to the industry; it's the sputtering process they endure that adds to the uniqueness of these products, which of course produces the performance values, too.

Can you tell I've drank their koolaid? :lol:thumb

I withdraw my comment S2S,

I only viewed a rolled sample of the 70% and it looked murky green.

I have not seen it installed on the glass but appreciate that it can look quite different once installed.

The pic's of the 35% look good.

So there you go Mates, if you need a Low E film for some reason in Aus. have a look at JWF Heatmaster or SolarGard AG Low E - both are good company's here to deal with.

If however you get (Oh Christ) Architects/ Engineers involved , then nothing will beat the performance of Enerlogic - you just have to be prepared to deal with and support Motor1(MEP Films) - if you can't by from them, find a mate in the trade who has an account.

So there you go Mates, if you need a Low E film for some reason in Aus. have a look at JWF Heatmaster or SolarGard AG Low E - both are good company's here to deal with.

If however you get (Oh Christ) Architects/ Engineers involved , then nothing will beat the performance of Enerlogic - you just have to be prepared to deal with and support Motor1(MEP Films) - if you can't by from them, find a mate in the trade who has an account.

:thumb x 2

I recently was on a job with guys installing this.... And there is def. More involved when installing then normal solar control film. They require certified installers and installing it incorrectly could cause issues with it drying. And as expensive as it is you don't want to install it wrong and have to redo it.

The view from inside does have a nice warm view... It is kind of reflective but I didn't see it at night.... Just during the day. The company I was watching has sold a good deal of this film... It really does what it claims. Due to patents and stuff I don't think anyone else will be able to duplicate it..... At least not for a while.

Archived